Welcome to Paul Sundberg's ongoing Mideast adventures! I won't publish every day - or every week - so don't get mad if you come back two weeks in a row to find the same old post. (Dates of postings move chronologically backwards, so the most recent posting is at the top, with older postings as you scroll down.) My email is (still) pasundberg @ yahoo.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

NEW APARTMENT IN LA

You heard it here first!

Just this past Friday I signed a lease for an apartment on the east side of Hollywood -near the so-called "Los Feliz" area (the name of a local street) NW of downtown. When I got back from Hawaii I was looking for something a little more Los Feliz than Hollywood (a bit more urban than I prefer), but then a close friend suddenly needed to leave her lease on a pleasant apartment in Hollywood a bit early and was looking for someone to take it over. The price ($1,075) was in the area of what I was expecting to pay (you wouldn't want a $500-a-month apartment in LA!) and it was near the original area I was looking in - so, to kill two birds, I took it. The building is on a 100% apartment block street in Thai Town and Little Armenia one street south of a 100% residential neighborhood. It's just north of the (in)famous Hollywood Blvd.

My new address (for the remainder of this year):

Paul Sundberg
1745 N. Kingsley Dr. #18
Los Angeles CA 90027

My cell is still (217) 714-357 for a little while longer. I've been out here over half a year now, so I'll be changing to a local area code and number some time soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home