Welcome to Paul Sundberg's ongoing Mideast adventures! I won't publish every day - or every week - so don't get mad if you come back two weeks in a row to find the same old post. (Dates of postings move chronologically backwards, so the most recent posting is at the top, with older postings as you scroll down.) My email is (still) pasundberg @ yahoo.com

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

PAUL'S ADDRESS IN JAPAN

Greetings from Los Angeles! Just a few days to go till I fly off to Tokyo, then Osaka August 30.

Here is my snail-mail address:

Dr. Paul Sundberg
Language Center
Kwansei Gakuin University
1-155 Uegahara-Ichibancho
Nishinomiya, Hyogo
662-8501 JAPAN

TEL. 011 +81 798-54-6131 w
FAX. 011 +81 798-51-0909

Nishinoymiya is the name of the city; Hyogo is the "state" (prefecture) it's in. The capitalof Hyogo is Kobe. 'nishi' means 'west' in Japanese. Not sure what 'nomiya' means yet.

If you want, you can check out its location on maps.google.com:

BUDGET-ING TIME

Sister Ann greeted me at the storage place in Temecula with a crew of two when I arrived in the Budget rental truck from Phoenix August 20. We had about an hour and a half to work with before I had to get the truck back to the dealership there. Thanks to her foresight, we got the truck unloaded in less than an hour. After a frantic search for half an hour and passing the turn-in deadline, she and I finally located the Budget dealership INSIDE a KIA dealership. (The "Budget" sign was on a post with about 7 other business names in letters about 10 inches high!) Thanks, guys!

Off to do more last-minute duties!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home