Welcome to Paul Sundberg's ongoing Mideast adventures! I won't publish every day - or every week - so don't get mad if you come back two weeks in a row to find the same old post. (Dates of postings move chronologically backwards, so the most recent posting is at the top, with older postings as you scroll down.) My email is (still) pasundberg @ yahoo.com

Friday, April 30, 2010




PETRA

Just a photo of me and one of two fellow travelers who went on a weekend trip south to Petra, the Dead Sea, etc. back in March. Here I am standing at the entrance canyon to the Nabatean "Wonder of the World" with Doretta Shull, a contract worker with the embassy here, who was here for a couple of months and wanted a travel companion who knew Jordan and Arabic. (I qualified about %60.) Picture taken by Marian Wang, a US citizen of Japanese-Taiwanese descent who teaches at my old university in Japan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home