MIGRATING
(FYI, I am thinking of "migrating" my by now very full "Perils of Paul" blog to a new blog site, so if you actually visit/read my blog, be sure to email me that you'd like to be updated on my new site and I'll send you the link to keep up with my "perils".)
email: pasundberg@yahoo.com
Just passed through Oxford and Princeton recently - in Wisconsin, that is! On my drive out to South Dakota to see Cousin Jane.
Still waiting to get the Fedexed contract and work visa from HR from my university in the gulf! (I accepted their offer on June 5 - a bit slow, don't you think? It's ready to go but they had to send the work visa back to the ministry since they erroneously listed my birthdate as July 30, 1930!)
Meanwhile, I head ever onward back to LA, from whence my university should fly me back to the Middle East the first half of September.
Keep my final preparations in prayer, since I still have a number of bureaucratic hurdles from my university to jump before being ready to leave for my new job!
-Paul
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home