DENSITY

As one of the US's largest universities, Arizona State U. in Phoenix now tops 67,000 students (on four campuses), according to the school paper this week. I'm on the original campus in Tempe.
BANKING UPDATE
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, they say. So, today I opened up a new checking account with Chase Bank (part of JP Morgan Chase, who purchased WaMu assets when the government seized the failed bank last week). Of course, my act of submission was sweetened by a Chase newspaper coupon offering $100 to open a new checking account linked to direct deposit - something I'd been thinking about since I started work at ASU in August anyway. Eventually, all the marbles will roll down into one funnel - Chase: my WaMu checking account, my WaMu mortgage loan. So, since there is a Chase in my future, in any case, why not milk the system a bit!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home